fbpx

1.1. How to use this Reiki course

Welcome to this Reiki Level 1 Course!

I am delighted to have you join us for this in-depth exploration of the Body, Mind & Spirit through the gift of Reiki Healing.

Thank you for choosing me to start your journey towards becoming a certified Reiki practitioner to heal yourself and others.  In this Level 1 course, you learn how to heal imbalances energetically, emotionally, and physically and share this healing practice with others.

Wherever you are in the world, I am very honored to share these powerful and ancient practices and teachings with you. I know these times are very challenging for all of us, and I hope you can use these practices as a way to come heal your body & heart when we need them the most. No matter what is happening in the world, know that I will support you and hold you during this course.

HOW IS THIS TRAINING STRUCTURED?

You will receive an individual ‘attunement’ from Alicia via a live zoom session, which is an initiation into working with Reiki. It is a tuning and passing-on ritual so that you are able to connect to this frequency of energy for the rest of your life.
The remaining course is to be completed via self-paced learning and educational videos.

• You have the freedom of choosing how & when you learn the best.
  • You receive support and guidance during & after the course- Alicia, as your Reiki Master and Teacher, will continue to be available for you.
  • After receiving the attunement it is advised that you undertake a 21-day self-cleansing and healing period, by giving yourself a Reiki self-treatment each day for 21 days.
  • After completing the entire course, you receive your Certification.

INITIATION INTO REIKI ONLINE

Can you learn how to do Reiki online via webcam training? Yes! The founder, Dr. Mikao Usui passed on attunements simply by sitting in meditation with his students. There was no physical contact, only an energetic transmission.

With the first initiation to Usui Reiki begins a lifelong journey of exploring the subtle forms of energy and self-healing. With the first initiation to Usui Reiki begins a lifelong journey of exploring the subtle forms of energy and self-healing.

STUDY FROM HOME: Create a Sacred Space at Home

To make your Reiki Level 1 course at home a little more special, I recommend you create a sacred space dedicated to your Reiki lectures and practice. This will remind you to study and practice Reiki but also help you to remember your intention for doing this training.

Tips for creating sacred space:

• Clear as much of a space as possible for your yoga mat and cushions, a small space is no problem just try to ensure you have an arms-length of space around you and above you.
  • Put your phone in flight mode so you won’t be disturbed
  • Music can be a wonderful addition to a Reiki practice. Soft music without lyrics would be the best for your Reiki sessions.
  • Try creating an altar as a way to bring sacred energy into your space, you could create one that you can leave out all the time or something very petite that you just bring out when you roll out the mat. Use anything that feels right, a Buddha, candle, fairy lights, all on a special scarf or cloth, some incense, essential oils, crystal Mala beads, perhaps some angel or affirmation cards. Fresh flowers, or a plant. Whatever feels good to you!

SCHEDULE

I know you might be juggling other responsibilities like work or family during this online course. I recommend you dedicate 1 hour a day to this course, so you can move through it with space and ease. If you can even start now, block your agenda and separate days, especially for study, even better!

FINAL ASSESSMENT

The final assessment for this course consists of submitting the final assessment. At this point of the course, you may have some questions about Reiki. If you do, please write directly to my email yogaliciacasillas@gmail.com.

CERTIFICATION

On successfully completing this course, you will obtain a Reiki Level 1 Certification.

TECH: As this is an online platform, there might be some tech glitches from time to time. I thank you for your patience with this, and I will be as responsive as possible in fixing any issues as they arise. If you have any specific IT issues, please email me at yogaliciacasillas@gmail.com

I wish you a transformational journey together. This time is yours, so enjoy and dive deep into the unknown, expecting the unexpected. I am here with you every step of the way, and I can’t wait to see how it unfolds. Please reach out if you have any additional questions.

Welcome to your healing journey, welcome home.

In-Service & Love

Alicia