Alicia was born in Spain and became a professional athlete at the age of fourteen years old. She began her yoga journey when she moved to United States to earned her Bachelor Degree at University of Miami. Alicia first turned to Yoga to recover from a serious physical injury she acquired during her career as a professional swimmer. Through yoga she discovered how to connect and balance her mind, body and soul.
She has been practicing and teaching around North America, Europe and Asia for more than 10 years. She is an experienced yoga teacher E-RYT 500 and a Continuing Education Provider by Yoga Alliance who has been teaching Yoga Teacher Trainings since 2015 in Thailand. She trained in varies lineages and different schools in Thailand, India, Indonesia, Spain and USA; Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha Yoga, Akhanda Yoga, Vikasa Yoga, and Yin Yoga. Alicia has completed over 300 hours of Yin Yoga trainings with Yin Yoga Master Sarah Powers, Tina Nance and Jamie Clarke (teaching assistant of Paul Grilley). She has also attended several anatomy and physiology trainings and workshops in different healing modalities.
Alicia is also trained as Reiki Master and Craniosacral Therapist under Upledger Institute, allowing her a better understanding of the wholeness of our being. Her holistic approach allows her to work with the student as a whole, listening every part of the being. Yoga enables Alicia to share methods, tools, and techniques to help one achieve a healthy, mindful and happy way of life.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Miami, USA 2011
- Ashtanga Vinyasa RYT 200 hour, Koh Phangan, Thailand 2013
- Akhanda Yoga RYT 300 hour, Anand Prakash Yoga Ashram, Rishikesh, India 2014
- Yin Yoga, RYT 100 hour. Yoga People, Koh Samui, Thailand 2015
- Vikasa Yoga, RYT 300 hour. Vikasa Yoga, Koh Samui, Thailand 2017
- Yin & Yang and Mindfulness Meditation, RYT 100 hour. Insight Yoga, Sarah and Ty Powers, Koh Samui, Thailand 2018
- Yin Yoga, RTY 100 hour. Tina Nance, Bali, Indonesia 2019
- Tera Mai Reiki, 1&2 Level by Reiki Master Michael Ulrich, Koh Samui, Thailand 2013
- Reiki Master: Reiki Master Level by Master Daliah Barkan, Koh Samui, Thailand 2015
- Craniosacral Therapy Level 1 by Upledger Institute, Madrid, Spain 2017
- Craniosacral Therapy Level 2 by Upledger Institute, Granada, Spain 2018
- Traditional Thai Massage, TMC school, Chiang Mai, Thailand, May 2015
- Yoga and Meditation Retreat at Anahata Mystery School, Pai, Thailand. Various retreats between 2012-2015.
- Vipassana Silence Meditation Retreat at Wat Suan Mokkh, Thailand 2015
- Vipassana Silence Meditation Retreatat Dipabhavan, Thailand, December 2017
- Moon Course at Las Piramides del Ka, San Marcos, Guatemala, June 2018.
Alicia believes the practice of Yoga, Meditation and Reiki are useful methods for organic self-development. She provides space to contemplate the essence of one’s true nature and opportunity to reconnect with their unique life purpose.